Tuesday, February 15, 2011

New Ideas

Through the years as Vero grew and supplied many prestigious resorts and homes, I started to dream again. I had no idea what type of wall finish I was looking for until I saw an amazing product at a trade show in Portland, Oregon. It is called US CottonWall. It's certainly not a sexy or romantic name like Vero, Italian wall finishes, but the products blew me away. I knew immediately I had to learn all about it and become a distributor.
Eco-friendly, all natural - what could be more renewable than cotton? It is an interior, seamless wall finish that comes in just about any color you could dream up. Think of a media room, library, conference room, dining room, or just about any interior space where quiet is desired! You know there really are not many attractive or glamorous finishes for media rooms that have acoustical properties. This product absorbs sounds creating a warm, quiet, cozy interior space. It is also appropriate for bathrooms, powder rooms, spas, and just about any room in your home or office. Photos do not do it justice. It must be seen in person to touch and feel. You can add effect materials to "bling" up the room or keep it soft and sophisticated.





We are currently doing our bathroom in our gold Silk Bama cotton product with some mica flakes and metallic threads. When it's completed it will look like you are opening the door to a beautiful jewelry box. I have yet to decide what accent colors I am going to use in the bathroom. I am thinking of accessorizing with a few jewel tones, but the truth is I could choose almost any color and it would look delish.
Even if you are an expert plasterer or painter, training is necessary.  It’s not plaster, paint, or wallpaper - it is cotton.
We frequently have classes taught by our in-house expert, Lisa Milligan.
Just give us a call and we will be happy to answer any of your questions, 714.637.7341.

Ciao,
Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment